Wellington College offer a long-established five-day revision course to support IB, A-level and GCSE/IGCSE students, who wish to build confidence and improve their exam performance within a structured environment.
The course is open to all students (Wellington pupils and those from other schools around the UK and abroad). Students work in small classes of up to 10 students to ensure all relevant material can be covered.
We are interested in hearing from qualified teachers with over two years teaching experience in the following subjects to join our growing team:
- A Level Chemistry (OCR)
- A Level Maths (OCR A)
- A Level History (Edexcel)
- A Level Geography (AQA)
- GCSE Triple Science Physics (AQA)
- GCSE Combined Science Physics (AQA Trilogy)
- IGCSE Double Award Science Chemistry (Edexcel)
- IGCSE Geography (Edexcel B)
- GCSE Triple Science Chemistry (AQA)
- GCSE English Language (AQA)
- IGCSE English Language (Edexcel)
- GCSE Maths (AQA)
- Opportunity to work at one of Britain’s finest independent schools
- Full board with meals included
- Ideal CPD opportunity
Teacher Pay: You will be entitled to be paid a set figure of £1,600 for your work on and to do with the course. This includes any preparatory work, the five days of the course and any follow up work. You will be paid on the final Friday of the course month.
Course dates are 5th - 9th April 2020. If you are interested in joining the team please complete the online application form.
Closing date for applications: Friday 20th September 2019
Initial interviews are anticipated to be held from 23rd September onward, followed a next stage interviews on 19th and 21st October at Wellington College.
Please note that applications will be considered as received and the College reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy or to interview candidates at any stage.